It is an agreement between you (“you”) and i Learn Chinese Online (“iLearnChineseOnline”) regarding your use of the iLearnChineseOnline (the “Services”). If you do not agree with these terms and conditions as stated, please do not use the Services.
You agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. Furthermore, you agree that you will not submit questions, answers or suggestions that are unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, virus contaminated, advertising of certain goods or services, or are otherwise objectionable. You further agree not to submit questions or comments designed to elicit responses that relate to illegal activity or that infringe upon another party’s intellectual property rights.
iLearnChineseOnline shall have the perpetual, non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, edit, translate, publish, display, post, transmit and distribute users’ questions, comments, and/or the corresponding answers without compensation to you.
iLearnChineseOnline does not monitor all activity on this site but reserves the right to do so.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security measures on this site, including, without limitation:
(1) Using a false password or one belonging to another user or accessing data not intended for the user or logging into a server or account which such user is not authorized to access;
(2) Disclosing a password or permitting a third party to use a password or failing to notify iLearnChineseOnline if a password is compromised;
(3) Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
(4) Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding,” “mail bombing” or “crashing;”
(5) Sending unsolicited E-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or service;
(6) Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any E-mail or newsgroup posting;
(7) Hijacking all or any part of the site content, deleting or changing any site content, or linking to the site without our specific written permission.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated 01 February, 2013.